CakePHP Course Overview
CakePHP is an open source web application framework it is widely used in PHP based web development domain. The abbreviation of CakePHP is Hypertext Processor. It is used to Develop Web sites and applications fast and easily which are database driven and dynamic. CakePHP follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) approach and easy to use, to Develop CakePHP Frameworks to improve Quality of Code for programmers. This CakePHP Course will cover the basics of the framework and moves towards the advanced level of its usage.
Objectives of the Course
- The building of PHP websites, which are connected through the database of MySQL.
- Services of websites and enhances them for the global market.
- Understanding of the web technology
- Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Installation and setup of CakePHP
- Create web applications using CakePHP
Pre-requisites of the Course
- HTML and CSS
- Object-Oriented Languages
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 week
- Language English
- Students 37
- Assessments Yes